Motives® Blush Bronzer Duo
This product qualifies for free or reduced cost shipping. Learn More
Primary Benefits of Motives® Blush Bronzer Duo:
- Instantly minimizes the look of imperfections and visible pores
- Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritant formula
- Works well on women of all skin types and all skin colors
- Paraben, oil and fragrance free
Key Ingredients Found in Motives® Blush Bronzer Duo:
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
Ascorbyl palmitate is a stable form of vitamin C that has similar vitamin C activity to ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant vitamin that is essential for maintaining your skin’s natural collagen. By supporting your skin’s natural collagen, vitamin C helps your skin achieve a firmer, suppler, and more youthful glow.
Frequently Asked Questions about Motives® Blush Bronzer Duo:
How do I use Motives® Blush Bronzer Duo?
To apply bronzer, follow these steps:
- Dip your Motives Kabuki Brush or Motives Powder Brush into the bronzer
- Start at your temple and sweep the brush in to your cheekbone, then out and along your jaw line in the shape of a “3”
To apply blush follow these steps:
- Using Motives Kabuki Brush or Motives Powder Brush, try to get an even amount of blush in the bristles
- Smile and sweep the brush in a U shape along your cheek bone and out to your temple
- Make sure you blend the blush with the rest of your makeup to ensure a natural look
Which shade is the blush and which is the bronzer?
We recommend using the pink shade as your blush and the brown shade as your bronzer.
Is Motives® Blush Bronzer Duo safe for sensitive skin?
Although we cannot guarantee the safety of use on any skin type, Motives Blush Bronzer Duo is formulated with gentle ingredients that should not harm skin. It is paraben, oil and fragrance free.
Do I still need to use a foundation before applying Motives Blush Bronzer Duo?
You do not need to apply foundation prior to Motives Blush Bronzer Duo; however, you will not receive the same level of coverage as with a foundation. Using Motives Blush Bronzer Duo will give you sheer coverage for a natural look and feel.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.
Products You'll Love
Motives® Rich Formula Lipstick - Hot Summer Nights
Motives® Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 - Linen
Motives® Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 - Tender Beige
Motives® Lustrafy Mascara - Blackout