- Adds sparkle to the eyes
- Lightweight, fine particles add glitter to any makeup
- Four colors to accentuate any eye color
- Create subtle or bold looks with varying application
How do I use Motives Glitter Pots?
- Apply Motives Glitter Adhesive before Glitter Pots
- Use Motives Eye Blender Brush to apply a heavy amount all over the lid, face or body
- Use Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush to apply along the lash line for a subtle glitz
- Use your finger to apply a small amount over your favorite Motives Pressed Eye Shadow or Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow shade to enhance the eye
Why do most people like Motives Glitter Pots?
Motives Glitter Pots are a lightweight formula used to accentuate any look day or night. This product can be used to add a little bit of glitter or a lot, depending on your mood, and also to enhance your eye shadow. Use Motives Glitter Pots alone for a funky glam look or pair with your favorite Motives eye shadow.
How can I create a more toned-down look for the office?
You can create subtle or bold looks with varying application. For a more professional look use glitter sparingly. Applying a very little to the eye will catch the light and add subtle sparkle throughout the day. We suggest applying a small amount to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle look.
Can I use Motives Glitter Pots by themselves without applying any other eye shadow?
Yes, you can apply Motives Glitter Pots by themselves or pair with your favorite shade of Motives Pressed Eye Shadow. Motives Glitter Pots also looks great over top of Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow – the glitter really pops against the neutral background. Try Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow in Metal with Motives Glitter Pots in Celebrate on top!
How many colors do Motives Glitter Pots come in?
There are four colors – Aspire: a dark charcoal gray; Embellish: a coppery brown; Ignite: a black; and Celebrate: a light silver - to accentuate any eye color.