Get the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. This lightweight mineral foundation, chosen by La La, provides full, moisture-rich coverage, ...
DetailsGet the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. This lightweight mineral foundation, chosen by La La, provides full, moisture-rich coverage, wet or dry. The silky powder applies evenly for a smooth finish, creating the perfect natural look.
- Mineral-based formula applies evenly for a flawless full-coverage look
- Provides gorgeous, silky, buildable coverage
- Oil-free, water-resistant powder provides a smooth, matte finish
- Can be applied dry for medium coverage or wet for a more intense pigment
- Suitable for women with normal and combination skin
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
- Does not turn chalky on women with medium to darker skin tones
Silica, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Nylon 12, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Methicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499).
FAQCan I use Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation with non-mineral products?Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation can be used with your other non-mineral makeup. However, to really achieve the smooth and luminous look of mineral makeup, we recommend that you use other mineral products from both the Motives and Motives for La La product lines.What is the texture of Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation?Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation’s texture depends on the way it is applied. Used dry, Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation provides matte-textured, medium buildable coverage. Using Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation wet provides dewy and luminous full coverage.Tips on How to Use Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation:To use your Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation dry:
To use your Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation wet:
- Apply using the included sponge (dry), buffing the foundation onto your skin in small circles, focusing on areas that need more coverage
- If you choose, you may also use Motives Kabuki Brush. Or, for lighter coverage, use a fluffier brush like Motives Powder Brush.
- Apply using the included sponge (wet) and swirl around the compact.
- Smooth over your face, blending as you go.
- Utilizing this wet technique, the color in Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation will create a darker shade.
Displaying reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Medium Deep is a must have!!!
Please bring back the Medium Deep shade. I haven’t look my best since my last purchase. Cannot find a dual foundation in my shade!! Please help!
Response from Customer Service:
We received your product review of Motives® Mineral Dual Foundation and wanted to reach out to you directly. We are so glad you love this great foundation! As you noted the Medium shade was discontinued last year. We would recommend our Motives Full Coverage Photo Finish Powder in Mocha as a comparable product and shade to your previous favorite. We apologize for the inconvenience but are sure you will find a product that fits your needs among our many sections. We are always working on new and innovative products to keep the line fresh, so keep your eyes peeled for new foundation options soon!
- Shop Consultant
La La Mineral Dual Foundation - Very Deep
I love this foundation, I need the Very Deep.
I never have a T zone nor am oily.
Please bring back the Very Deep.
I'm using my last one.
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the Motives for La La Mineral Dual Foundation! We are currently working on new foundations so please be on the lookout towards the end of this year! In the meantime, you may wish to consider the Motives Full Coverage Photo Finish Powder in Mocha as an alternative.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team