It's prime time, babe. Priming the lid is an incredibly essential step in any good makeup routine but also one of the most overlooked. The eyelid skin can ...
It's prime time, babe. Priming the lid is an incredibly essential step in any good makeup routine but also one of the most overlooked. The eyelid skin can be thin and create more oil than other parts of the face, so it’s a game changer when you add an eye primer to the mix. The Motives Eye Prime is an exceptional formula that melts into skin, helping to smooth and prep the lid for eye makeup. The creamy formula comes in a universal nude shade that blends invisibly into skin, making it a great choice for all skin tones. This primer will help to make shadow more vibrant, help prevent creasing and caking and will keep your eye looks fresh all day long.
- Visibly smooths the eyelid
- Makes shadow more vibrant
- Helps prevent creasing and caking
- Makes your eye look last
- Nude primer dries clear, making it great for all skin tones
- Creamy formula is perfect for all eye shapes and skin types
- Vegan, paraben-free and gluten-free
Isododecane, Talc, Mica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic/Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
FAQHow do I use Motives Eye Prime?Apply a small amount directly to eyelids, from lash line to brow bone, with paddle applicator. Blend out, using your finger or the eye brush of your choice. Allow time for primer to soak in before applying eye shadow over it.Pro Tips:
Can I wear Motives Eye Prime without eye shadow?Yes. The primer helps eliminate shine on the eyelids, so it’s great for creating a smooth, “no makeup” makeup look.Why should I use an eye primer?The eyelids produce natural oils that can cause eye shadow to crease, cake or flake. Eye primers help to combat oil and smooth out imperfections, giving you a clean canvas for eye shadow application.Is Motives Eye Prime tested on animals?Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.
- Always apply your Motives Eye Prime immediately before or right after you apply your face primer (before any makeup); this allows the primer time to melt into skin and activate
- Mix a little Motives Eye Prime with pressed pigments to create your own custom cream shadows
- This eye primer dries quickly, so make sure to blend and move where you want it right after you apply
- Don’t overdo it; a little bit goes a long way