Motives® Glitter Adhesive - Single Tube (0.25 oz./7 g)
Motives® False Eyelashes - 109
Motives® 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray - Single bottle (4 fl. oz.)
A versatile glitter makeup for the face and body. These lightweight, fine particles of bright light add glamour to any look. Use with Glitter Adhesive to add pure sparkle with added drama to your look.
Create this look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Rock Candy as your transition shade
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Deep End to darken the crease and outer v and inner corner and along the lower lash line
- Apply Motives Glitter Pots in Pot of Gold, Karma, Jewel Pink, Magic Dust, and Diamond by mixing them all together
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner Little Black Dress on your top lash line in a cat eye form
- Apply Motives Mavens Matte in She's a Doll to the lips
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Get the Look
- Adds sparkle to the eyes
- Lightweight, fine particles add glitter to any makeup
- Different colors to accentuate any eye color
- Create subtle or bold looks with varying application
Create this Look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base
- Using Motives Mavens Element Palette
- Apply 'native' on crease as transition shade
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel on lid
- Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow Cha-Ching where 'Angel' is placed
- Take 'truffle' and apply on the outer V and blend
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx and smudge 'truffle' on lower lash line. Then take Motives Glitter Pot in Karma and apply it on the tear duct
How do I use Motives Glitter Pots?
- Apply Motives Glitter Adhesive before Glitter Pots
- Use Motives Eye Blender Brush to apply a heavy amount all over the lid, face or body
- Use Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush to apply along the lash line for a subtle glitz
- Use your finger to apply a small amount over your favorite Motives Pressed Eye Shadow or Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow shade to enhance the eye
Why do most people like Motives Glitter Pots?
Motives Glitter Pots are a lightweight formula used to accentuate any look day or night. This product can be used to add a little bit of glitter or a lot, depending on your mood and also to enhance your eye shadow. Use Motives Glitter Pots alone for a funky glam look or pair with your favorite motives eye shadow.
How can I create a more toned-down look for the office?
You can create subtle or bold looks with varying application. For a more professional look use glitter sparingly. Applying a very little to the eye will catch the light and add subtle sparkle throughout the day. We suggest applying a small amount to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle look.
Can I use Motives Glitter Pots by themselves without applying any other eye shadow?
Yes, you can apply Motives Glitter Pots by themselves or pair with your favorite shade of Motives Pressed Eye Shadow. Motives Glitter Pots also looks great over top of Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow – the glitter really pops against the neutral background.
Do the colors of Motives Glitter Pots vary?
Yes, there are several different colors of Motives Glitter Pots – from coppery brown to vibrant plum to black. Create fun and chic looks for day or night with Motives Glitter Pots.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 18
Drama Eyes with glitter
I used it with Motives Adhesive stick to put the glitter on eyes for my judging night at Mrs East Asia 2018 and stage function. It stays throughout the night . The dramatic look of eyes looks great under the shinning lights and from far the eyes stand out with twinkle twinkle look . Grace Chew
Motives Glitter pots review
I purchased the color Karma for a St. Patty’s Day look and it was perfect! I also bought the motives glitter adhesive which is a must with glitter. The glitter stayed throughout the day/night and I got tons of compliments. I already have my eyes on a few more glitter pots and I highly recommend.
by Marla FayR
blue vivid sparkle
I must say that I am very impressed
5 star perfect
I love this color
These litterally add drama to your eyes! Add them with eye shadows or as eyeliner!! Will miss embellish!!