Motives® Long-Wearing Liquid Eyeliner
An intensely pigmented liquid eyeliner that will add excitement to your everyday look. Formulated for extended wear that glides on with precision and lasts from morning into the ...
An intensely pigmented liquid eyeliner that will add excitement to your everyday look. Formulated for extended wear that glides on with precision and lasts from morning into the night. The ultrafine brush allows for precise application that is designed to last from morning to night. These vivid shades are perfect for adding a pop of color or creating a bold, dramatic look.
Create this look:
- Begin by applying “Theia” over the entire lid
- Apply “Cleopatra” to the outer corner of the eye bringing the color onto the lid, but keeping close to the lash line
- Create your wing using “Azure” liner
- Using “Radical” Start from the wing and bring the color into the crease creating an ombré effect where both liners meet
- Blend “Rain Check” shadow underneath the lower lash line. For a bit of interest color some of the lower lashes using the “Radical” liner
- Long-wearing and water-resistant
- Ultra-fine brush for precise application
- Highly pigmented shades for intense and consistent color
- Glides on smoothly without pulling the sensitive skin around the eyes
Displaying reviews 1 - 4 of 4
Long Lasting as it states
The 2 colors are beautiful and it is extremely lasting after application. The color stays very well. Easy to remove too.
Got to have and got to love!!!
Yes! It’s here! That blue pop and flash you need to go through spring and summer days. Love both shades of blue! I wish it comes with pink as well!
I’m in love with both shades of blue! I have only ever worn black eyeliner but really liked the colors and decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised how little product I needed to apply to create the perfect line and how long wearing it is! Both colors looked beautiful on and added a playful pop to my everyday look.
Glides on smoothly
So far I have tried the darker blue Azure, it glides on smoothly and looks great paired with a black or gold.
Cannot wait to try the brighter blue/teal shade next.