A long-wearing, highly pigmented eye color that goes on creamy and dries to an intense, vibrant, pearlized finish. Seamlessly cover your lids in vibrant color without weight or caking with this crème shadow that blends effortlessly.
Create this Look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino to the crease and blend
- Luxe Cream Shadow in Brown Sugar to the inner and outer corner of the lid
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx to the top lash line and blend
- Finish by applying Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout to the lashes
- Long-wearing, non-creasing formula so you always look your best
- Sophisticated, soft, silky feel and finish
- Create a natural to dramatic look
- Water-resistant after setting
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470).
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 81
Luxe eye cream
Love this product I get so many complements on it😘
Your on the run eye shadow!
Want fabulous eyes in a hurry? Your best bet is to use this luxe creme eye shadow in brown sugar! Love how it could fit as your eye base and primary eye shadow. I use this for my everyday go to look paired up great lashes using Motives Fiber Lush.
Cremem Eye Shadow
I like it! Pretty and brightens the eye!
Gorgeous colour & texture
I am very impressed with the fact that only a tiny amount of product is required to use this as an eye shadow as intended, or even as an eye base/primer to be applied under a pressed/power eye shadow. It is simple to use, glides on smoothly and is cost-effective as the pot lasts for months! It really "pops" and heightens the colour of a pressed eye shadow if worn as an eye base. It is great tha
by Mike CrystalG
I love to use these cream shadows under my eyeshadow, they dont crease and give me a perfect base for my shadow. They are easy to blend and have multiple uses. Also great to use alone