Motives® Essential Brow Kit - Includes 1 Wax and 2 Powders
Motives® Lustrafy Mascara - Blackout
Motives® Essential Lip Kit - Includes nine lipsticks
A moisturizing smudge-proof felt-tip liquid liner that contours and lines the eyes with precision. Keep your eyes looking freshly lined all day and into the night.
Create this look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Using Motives Fantasy Palette take the peach shade and apply to the entire lid
- Take Motives Mavens Element Palette and use Aubergine and shade into the crease
- Take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Fantasy and apply from the middle of the lid out
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Midnight apply to the lower lash line
- Using Luxe Precision Eyeliner in Jet Black line the top lash line in a cat eye sweeping motion
- Finish your look with Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout
- Smudge-proof, long-lasting formula
- Velvet touch precision tip for accurate application
- Will not scratch, tug, or slip
- Available in neutral colors that will enhance your eyes’ natural beauty
Water (Aqua), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, PEG-15 Hydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).
How are liquid eyeliners different than pencil eyeliners?
Pencil eyeliners are applied by rubbing the pencil on your lash line. This tends to create a smudged effect. Liquid eyeliners are much more precise. Liquid eyeliners also tend last longer, as they do not easily rub off.
How do I apply a liquid eyeliner?
Take the corner of your eye and gently pull outward. Then, carefully use the felt tip to smooth across your lash line, starting with the inside corner and sweeping outward. For a subtle look, keep your line thin and as close to the lash line as possible. For a more dramatic look, use the side of the felt tip to create a thicker line.
Do the available colors work with every eye color?
Motives Luxe Precision Eye Line comes in Jet Black and Chocolate Brown. Because they are two neutral colors, they will accent any eye color.
Can I use this product to create a smokey eye?
Yes. Though pencil eyeliners are generally better for creating a smokey eye due to the ability to smudge them, you can use a liquid liner as well. Immediately after application, take a brush like the Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush, wet it slightly, and drag across the eye line to soften the edges. This will create the illusion of a smudged pencil line without losing the stay power of liquid eyeliner.
Reviews Write A Review
Super great staying power
I have used so many felt tip liners as a makeup artist and this one goes on smooth is very black and lashes all day!
Easy to Use, Not water-proof
I like that Motives finally has a felt-tip liquid liner. I am disappointed that the description says that it is water-proof, which it is not. That aside, the application is very smooth and very rich. Easy to remove with regular makeup remover. I would still recommend this product.
Best liner out there...better than Stilla, Kat Von D trooper and any drug store one combined! The applicator is a bit shorter than ones I have used so you do have to get used to that. However, it applies really smoothly. The key is to use the actual tip and not the side of the pen! Lasts all day didn't have any issues with smudging. I even had to scrub a little bit with my makeup wipe to get it off! Love it love it love it!!!!!!