Get the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. This lightweight mineral foundation provides full, moisture-rich coverage, wet or dry. The ...
Get the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. This lightweight mineral foundation provides full, moisture-rich coverage, wet or dry. The silky powder applies evenly for a smooth finish, creating the perfect natural look.
- Mineral-based formula applies evenly for a flawless full-coverage look
- Provides gorgeous, silky, buildable coverage
- Oil-free, water-resistant powder provides a smooth, matte finish
- Can be applied dry for medium coverage or wet for a more intense pigment
- Suitable for women with normal and combination skin
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
Silica, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Nylon 12, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Methicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499).
Can I use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation with non-mineral products?
Motives Mineral Dual Foundation can be used with your other non-mineral makeup. However, to really achieve the smooth and luminous look of mineral makeup, we recommend that you use other mineral products from both the Motives and Motives for La La product lines.
What is the texture of Motives Mineral Dual Foundation?
Motives Mineral Dual Foundation’s texture depends on the way it is applied. Used dry, Motives Mineral Dual Foundation provides matte-textured, medium buildable coverage. Using Motives Mineral Dual Foundation wet provides dewy and luminous full coverage.
Tips on How to Use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation:
To use your Motives Mineral Dual Foundation dry:
- Apply using the included sponge (dry), buffing the foundation onto your skin in small circles, focusing on areas that need more coverage
- If you choose, you may also use Motives Kabuki Brush. Or, for lighter coverage, use a fluffier brush like Motives Powder Brush.
To use your Motives Mineral Dual Foundation wet:
- Apply using the included sponge (wet) and swirl around the compact.
- Smooth over your face, blending as you go.
- Utilizing this wet technique, the color in Motives Mineral Dual Foundation will create a darker shade.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 10
Motives is a incredible
This product goes on so silky smooth and leaves your skin looking like a professional applied it. Love this product.
like this product as it can dual use by water and dry powder.
wont look messy although is dual usage
Love Mineral Dual Foundation
I'm so used to wearing it every day that I feel naked without it! I get compliments about my skin and it makes me feel good. I have never broken out from it. It really covers/blends my flaws nicely.
I was not expecting to purchase this product until someone talked about it and I’m so glad I did . Blurs the pores but don’t clog the skin and gives a filter look. I haven’t tried wet yet but just as a powder on my lazy days it also gives pretty good coverage surprisingly And controls oil’s pretty well too. I’m very impressed And definitely recommend
by ANDRE and ConnieD
Best foundation I have ever used! Makes my skin look great & lasts all day