A unique, mineral-based formulation that allows the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a silky-soft finish.
Create this Look:
- Start by applying Motives Eye Base to the lid
- Use a small piece of household tape for a more precise application
- Use the Motives Maven Demure Palette for highlight, transition and darkening the outer v/ lower lash line
- Apply the Motives Glitter Base to the lid, this is in preparation for the next step.
- With a fluffy brush, add a small amount of Motives Gem Sparkles in Morganite over the glitter adhesive
- Line the top lash line with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress using a short sweeping motion with your Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Top off your look by applying Motives Lip Candies in Cotton Candy
How to Apply Eyeliner : Cat-Eye
- Delivers a luxurious, silky smooth application with a simple swipe of the brush
- Natural mineral pigments balance and maintain healthy skin while providing long-wear
- Available in neutral colors with a pearlized finish and rich application that are talc, paraben and fragrance-free
Create this Look:
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Boudoir apply slightly above the crease (Using your own eye shape) with a flat angled brush. Then taking a small brush blend the line upward and outward slightly
- With a fluffy brush and the color Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Caramel blend out even further, until there is a smooth transition between colors
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Timeless pat onto the entire lid
- Line the eyes using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
- Line the lower lash line using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Boudoir and then blend out using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Caramel
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Tips & Tricks
Trick: Taped Wing
How do I use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner?
First, using the round tip of the Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush scoop out a small amount of the product and place on the back of your hand. Next, dab the tip of the brush on the product until the bristles are coated. Lastly, starting at the inner corner line your eyelid with short, precise strokes ensuring that you fill in any gaps to achieve a perfectly straight line.
How many colors does Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner come in?
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner comes in two colors: Little Black Dress (black) and Chocoholic (brown).
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner for all eye colors?
Of course! Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner is available in two neutral colors, black and brown, that work with any eye color.
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner safe for sensitive eyes?
Although we cannot guarantee that you won’t experience irritation with using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner, the mineral formula is talc, paraben, and fragrance-free so that it is less likely to irritate the eye.
Is this product animal-tested?
Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 90
blackest, creamiest eyeliner EVER!!!!
My customers are in love with this eyeliner because of its easy application and amazing results when completing a look! It's a no brainer as to why it's all over social media and a fan fave!
my new obsession
So far my favorite product has to be my little black dress gel eyeliner! I am absolutely obsessed with it! I will never use anything else again smile emoticon it's my new best friend.
This is the only eye liner that has not melted into my lid or smudged.