Motives® Thrill Me Palette
Bring out a variety of looks this Spring using the new Thrill Me Palette. All new, chic eye shadows and a versatile lipstick/blush that can be added to ...
Permission To Thrill
- Radiant: A versatile rose toned lipstick or cream blush.
- Crystalline: A sweet shimmery baby pink, perfect for the inner lid.
- To The Max: An ethereal mermaid green.
- Epic: A cool copper.
- Intense: A romantic rose gold.
- Stoked: A glamorous golden bronze.
- Flipside: A cozy brick red.
- Features six eye shadows and one dual-purpose crème for lips and cheeks
- Eye shadows in shimmer finishes create classic and dramatic looks
- High color payoff and creamy texture applies smoothly
- Lip stick provides creamy, long lasting, buildable coverage
- Eye shadows can be worn wet or dry
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 13
Es una paleta unica...!!!
Contando que esta en tendencia los colores con Glitter, esta es una opcion perfecta para lograrlo. He usado mis paletas anteriores de colores mates y les he puesto estos colores encima y he sacado unas convinaciones espectaculares. Mi idea del maquillaje perfecto es el que me permite mezclarlo entre si para hacer mi look unico....me encanta la intensidad del pigmento..!!!
by Pooi KeeY
Love the colors!
i used to think light color eyeshadow will make my eyes puffy, but I was wrong! The color mixes so well and I love the 2 in 1 lip & blusher in one.
by CHAR LINGS
Bling Bling eyes! Sweet sweet cheeks and lips
I love the Flipside and Stoked colour!
Love the tapping Radiant cream blush! It looks natural!
Who knew at 64 I would love this
I had no idea I would love this...the yellow and pink... pretty bright...but you can blend it...and even with mature eyes... I could carry it softly or go intense. So many ways to wear this... I used the pink on the cheeks and lips... so fun to play with this colors
First of all, this palette has all of the colors trending right now. The eye shadows are super pigmented and there's minimal fallout. They blend extremely well too! I have been using the light shimmer as a highlighter as well as on my lips over my lip colors.
The large pink color is creamy and can be used as a blush, lipstick or I have even put it on my eyes. It's so versatile. I have also been traveling with this palette because it is in very durable packaging.